To become the sport league of greatest influence e inspiration in the town of Navarrete. Play, learn, grow.
1. Honor God through sports in such a way that He can be glorified and exalted in all players.
2. Train the adolescents in basketball so that they stand out and be an inspiration and a good example for others.
3. Identify weaknesses or deficiencies in young people and adolescents with the aim of converting them into strengths.
4. Educate young people and adolescents with Christian values in order to form people who contribute positively to society and become multipliers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
5. Motivate young people and adolescents in their personal, intellectual and spiritual development.
• Christian Discipleship
• Partnership / Fellowship
The Sports League Hijos del Rey was founded in 2016. In that same year, the Teenagers’ League (16 years of age) participated in a local tournament, in which we got to the semi-finals. A year later, the league participated again. This time, three of the teams got up to the finals: The Mini-Basket (12 years of age), Intermediate (13 and 14 years of age), Teenagers (15 and 16 years of age), and youngsters (17 years of age). Mini-Basket team was crowned as the Champion, and one of the players was the winner of the MVP and Leader in Points awards. While the Intermediate team a player was the winner of the Leader in Points award.